January Currently

It is officially 2016! Where did the time go? I've linked up with Oh Boy 4th Grade for another Currently. 


Listening: I started binge watching The Office during winter break. I've seen episodes here and there but I never watched episodes back to back. And it's hilarious :) 

Loving: I got real lazy with my planner for a while and I just picked it back up. I'm loving my organization again and the fact that I have dinner planned out for the whole week.

Thinking: I'm just super tired :/ My body is not ready for work.

Wanting: It's been a warm winter so far and it's finally gotten cold so I'm crossing my fingers for a snow day soon.

Needing: More sleep of course! I need to set a bed time and stick to it.

One little word: Exhausted. So. So. Tired. *Yawn*

4 comments

  1. The Office is one of my all time favorites! Great one to binge watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of planner do you use? I'm trying to get better with using mine! I am with you on needing to set a bed time. It's so easy to stay up for "just a few more minutes." Hoping you find some time to rest up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ashley! I am using the family planner from Purple Plum Planners. It's awesome!!

      Delete
  3. I am dreading snow days. We had over 10 last year!!! It was crazy! Hopefully it won't be as bad this year! One or two would be ok! Enjoy the New Year!
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete